The Orbit 400 mummy-shaped sleeping bag is made with twin layers of hollow fibre filling for extra loft, warmth and comfort in a fully-featured design.
The stitching of the insulation has been offset to avoid cold spots and with generous zip and neck baffles you are guaranteed a wrap-around feeling of cosy luxury. The zip baffle is full length and incorporates an anti-snag design.
The zip operates 2-ways allowing you to choose your ventilation where you need it most.
This sleeping bag has hanger loops for hanging storage as well as a handy inner pocket to keep small valuables safe and comes complete with its own compression sack.
- 4 Seasons
- Mummy shaped sleeping bag
- Ridge hood and neck baffle, both with draw cordd
- Full-length zip baffle
- Anti-snag zip
- Oxford polyester compression sack
- Construction: Double layer
- Shell: 210T embossed 100% polyester
- Filling: 2 x 200g/m2 hollow fibre
- Lining: 190T brushed microfibre, 100% polyester
- Temp Range: -28°c to -3°c
- Size: 225 x 85 x 50cm (LxWxW)
- Pack size: 45 x 24cm
- Weight: 1.6kg