Snugpak Navigator Square is an ideal entry level sleeping bag. This sleeping bag is a great choice for general camping during late Spring early Autumn and Summer. It is chunky, warm and comfortable with a Supersoft lining that’s soft to the touch and provides considerable warmth.
Made to the same exacting standards as the rest of the Snugpak range the Navigator, with its square shaped foot area, can also be opened to make a versatile square quilt.
- Insulated shoulder baffle
- Elasticated drawcord adjustable hhod
- 2-way side zip (insulated behind)
- Anti-snag webbign tape along zip
- Can be fully opened and used as a quilt
- Soft touch siliconised synthetic insulation
- Fitted hanging tabs at foot area for easy drying, etc..
- Comes complete with a compression stuff sack
- Material: 100% Polyester - Outer: Aqualight / Inner: Supersoft / Insulation: Isofibre
- Temperature Rating: Comfort: -2°c / Low: -7°c
- Max User Height: 190cm
- Size: 220 x 80cm (LxW)
- Weight: 1750g
- Pack Size: 28 x 24cm