The Snugpak Sleeper Extreme - Olive is a great sleeping bag for colder nights and does not compromise on features to keep your comfort, while giving you extra warmth. A robust and durable sleeping bag with a soft touch finish for comfort.
The Sleeper Extreme is ideal for use during Autumn and Winter and will protect you from nightime temperatures as low as -7°C, or -12°. As it has a full-length zip you can still of course regulate your temperature by opening the zip to allow more cooler air into the sleeping bag.
This sleeping bag comes complete with its own compression sack.
Temperature Range: Comfort -7°C / Low -12°C
- Water repellant, soft touch outer fabric
- Elasticated drawcord-adjustable hood
- 2-way zip with anti-snag webbing
- Hanging tabs (for airing and drying)
- Machine washable
- Outer Fabric: Aqualight 100% Polyester
- Filling: Isofibre 100% Polyester (structured to trap warm air between tiny cavities in the fibre. When unpacked the ‘Hollowfibres’ decompress and spring back to gain maximum re-loft)
- Lining: Supersoft 100% Polyester
- Size: 220 x 80/42cm (LxW)
- Compressed Pack Size: 30 x 26cm (LxDia)
- Weight: 2100g
- Colour: Olive