Snugpak Softie Elite 3 is a lightweight and compact sleeping bag which has great insulation qualities.
This sleeping bag features a built-in deployable side baffle, which initially is an extra thick zip baffle but once deployed allows the sleeping bag to become wider. This extra space created by the deployed zip baffle allows for freedom of movement and additional temperature management when the evenings are warmer and you would prefer to feel cooler.
There is also a handy hidden pocket to hide away small items.
Temperature Range: Comfort -5°C / Low -10°C
- Built-in deployable side baffle, to allow for more room and additional temperature control
- Adjustable length via foot shorting clips
- The internally reinforced foot allows you to keep your boots on
- Elasticated Drawcord-adjustable hood
- Internal valuables pocket with velcro fastener
- Two-way YKK® side zips with insulated baffle behind
- Anti-snag zipper webbing tape
- Internal drawcord foot loops to attach a sleeping bag liner
- Supplied with a compression stuff sack for easy carrying
- Outer Fabric: Paratex Micro 100% Polyester
- Filling: Softie® 100% Polyester
- Lining: Paratex Lite and Reflectatherm 100% Polyesterl
- Size: 220 x 42/75cm-87.5cm when baffle deployed (LxW)
- Compressed Pack Size: 22 x 26cm (LxDia)
- Weight: 2400g
- Colour: Olive