- Multi fuel - works with white liquid fuels (white gas aka Coleman Fuel, unleaded petrol, aviation fuel) and butane/iso-butane gas cartridges.
- Self Priming - no need to preheat.
- Instantly change type of fuel by switching fuel-line bayonet.
- Gas conversion unit inverts the cartridge to help improve fuel flow.
- Concave burner head for flame resistance in windy conditions.
- Easy to maintain - the generator unit consists of 3 parts. No need to remove the jet to clean.
- Output: 3500W / 11780BTU
- Weight: 273g / 443g with Smart Pump
The SOTO StormBreaker is a compact and powerful multi fuel stove. The burner head fires 300 micro-flames to create the main jet, while utilising the same wind-beating, low-profile, technology featured in the award winning WindMaster. This means a faster boiling time with less fuel consumption.
The StormBreaker can be powered by either white liquid fuels or screw-thread gas cartridges. If you're using it as a liquid fuel stove we would recommend Coleman Fuel. Please note that this stove is not compatible with diesel.
The stove has a folding legs that act as the pot support and offer a wide base for stability. The fuel flows through a hose into the stove in an "alpine" style to help keep everything lower to the ground, which helps reduce the risk of it being knocked or blown over. At the same time this style of stove helps improve fuel flow with gas cartridges as it inverts the cylinder.
Made In Japan
SOTO is part of a third generation family owned business (Shinfuji Burner Company), who have 40+ years of engineering experience behind them. Specialising in stove and burner technology SOTO are dedicated to the pursuit of manufacturing the best stoves in the world.
You can read a bit more about SOTO here.
|Output:||3500W / 11780BTU|
|Weight:||273g / 443 with Smart Pump|
|Liquid Fuel:||White Gas (aka Coleman Fuel), Unleaded Petrol, Aviation Gas|
|Gas Fuel:||Butane, Iso-Butane, Propane|
*Fuel Bottle and Gas Cartridge not included.