- Anatomically correct - offers great support
- Textured footbed - wicks moisture with a "massage" effect
- Waterproof - machine washable (up to 30°C)
- Made from NovalonTM
- Heat activated - softens to conform to your foot shape
- Helps offer relief from foot pain and common ailments, including plantar fasciitis
The Telic Slide Sandal is made entirely from Novalon, which is an unique blend of elasto-polymers. Designed to provide exceptional cushioning, rebound and elasticity. This means that these sandals not only absorb shocks while you are walking but also retains their shape for longer. So you don't have to worry about them flattening out through use.
Novalon is heat reactive so when it warms it conforms to the shape of your foot for an amazing level of comfort.
The contoured and orthotic-grade footbed offers great medial arch support and metatarsal support. Complete with a subtle heel rocker to help offload pressure. All of which results in a sandal that can help offer relief from foot pain and common ailments, including plantar fasciitis.
The Slide is completely waterproof, non-porous and will float. You can machine wash them safely up to 30°C. While it may be possible to wash them at a higher temperature please keep in mind that Novalon is reactive to heat and temperatures exceeding 50°C for prolonged periods which can cause the footwear to shrink.